Capacitor Discharge includes the following learning objectives:
- Sketch graphs to show the variation with time of potential difference, charge and current for a capacitor discharging through a resistor;
- Define the time constant, ?, of a circuit and use ? = CR;
- Explain the exponential decay function as having a constant ratio property;
- Analyse the discharge of a capacitor using exponential decay equations;
- Perform and describe an experiment to determine the time constant for R-C circuits.
Showing all 6 results