Particles and their Interactions includes the following learning objectives:
- Explain the concept of a fundamental particle;
- Identify four fundamental forces and their exchange particles;
- Classify particles as Baryons, Mesons, Leptons and Bosons and understand their structure;
- Applications of the conservation laws for charge, baryon number, lepton number and strangeness to particle interactions;
- Understand the process of beta-minus and beta-plus decay;
- Knowledge of annihilation and pair production and the energies involved.
Showing all 7 results