Charges in Electromagnetic Fields includes the following learning objectives:
- Understand that a moving charge will feel a force within a magnetic field;
- Recall and use F = qvBsin? for a moving charge in a magnetic field;
- Predict the direction and relative sizes of circular paths of moving charges;
- Describe the deflection of a beam of charged particles as they pass through both an electric and magnetic field;
- Explain how electric and magnetic fields can be used in velocity selection;
- Describe one method for the determination of the mass of an electron.
Showing all 6 results