Single Slit Diffraction includes the following learning objectives:
- Explain and discuss the diffraction of waves at apertures and obstacles;
- Describe and explain simple diffraction phenomena;
- Explain and discuss the appearance of the diffraction pattern from a single slit, using monochromatic and white light;
- Sketch the variation with angle of diffraction and relative intensity of light for single slit diffraction;
- Use ? = ?/b for the position of the first interference minimum in single slit diffraction.
Showing all 6 results