Wave-Particle Duality includes the following learning objectives:
- Explain that diffraction and interference provides evidence for the wave nature of electromagnetic radiation
- Explain electron diffraction as evidence for the wave-like behavior of particles
- Describe the electron diffraction experiment
- Explain qualitatively how the diffraction pattern of electrons helps to determine the arrangement and size of nuclei in a crystalline structure
- Select and apply the de Broglie equation.
Showing all 6 results