Resistivity includes the following learning objectives:
- Define resistivity;
- Recall and use the expression for resistivity;
- Use a practical method to determine the resistivity of a metal conductor;
- Understand the effects of temperature on the resistance of a metal conductor and a semiconducting thermistor;
- Understand that superconductivity is a property of certain materials which zero resistivity at certain temperatures;
- State some applications of superconductors.
Showing all 6 results