Capacitors includes the following learning objectives:
- Define Capacitance and the Farad;
- Select and use Q=CV;
- Describe the construction of a capacitor and understand that a dielectric between the plates will increase the capacitance;
- Use C =??0A/d for a parallel plate capacitor, with no dielectric;
- State and use the equations for capacitors connected in series and parallel;
- Describe the uses of a capacitor for the storage of energy in applications such as flash photography and back-up power supplies.
Showing all 6 results