The Photoelectric Effect includes the following learning objectives:
- Describe and explain the phenomena of the photoelectric effect;
- Explain that the photoelectric effect provides evidence for the particulate nature of electromagnetic radiation;
- Explain why the wave model would not support the observations within the photoelectric effect, focussing particularly on the intensity of radiation and its relationship to current and kinetic energy;
- Define and use the terms for the Work Function and Threshold Frequency;
- Select, explain and use the Photoelectric Effect equation.
Showing all 6 results