Internal Resistance addresses the following learning objectives:
- Define electromotive force (EMF) and potential difference (pd) of a simple DC circuit;
- Appreciate the existence of internal resistance of sources and understand its consequences on external circuits;
- Understand and use the terms, ?Lost Volts? and ?Terminal Potential Difference?;
- Recall and use the equation: E=V+Ir;
- Conduct an investigation to determine the EMF and internal resistance of an electric cell.
Showing all 7 results