Potential Dividers addresses the following learning objectives:
- Understand the use of potential divider circuits to provide a constant or variable potential difference from a power supply;
- Recall and use the potential divider formula;
- Explain the use of thermistors, LDRs and strain gauges in potential divider circuits and how they provide a potential difference output dependent on temperature, light level and strain respectively;
- Describe the structure of a metal wire strain gauge;
- Understand the uses of a potentiometer.
Showing all 6 results