Resistance addresses the following learning objectives:
- Define resistance as the ratio of potential difference across a component to the current through it;
- Recall and use V=IR;
- Recall the unit of resistance as the Ohm, ?;
- State Ohm?s Law as a special case of V=IR, where V?I?under constant physical conditions;
- Recall and explain the I-V characteristics of ohmic and non-ohmic conductors (semiconductor diode, filament bulb, metal conductor, ntc thermistor and LDR);
- Perform an experiment to determine the I-V characteristics of a component.
Showing all 3 results