Centripetal Force and Acceleration includes the following learning objectives:
- Draw a diagram to show the direction of velocity, acceleration and centripetal force for an object in circular motion;
- Draw a vector diagram to illustrate that the acceleration of a particle moving with constant speed in a circle is directed towards the centre of the circle;
- Recall and apply the expressions for centripetal acceleration;
- Identify the force producing circular motion in various situations;
- Recall and apply the expressions for centripetal force.
Showing all 6 results